Monday, December 10, 2007

Foriegn Journals

Journal One.

Abitare was the first foreign website I visited and I was very impressed. It was well organized and I felt like was packed with design, however, I did not feel like it was overwhelming. It had great products on there, however it was of course hard to understand because it was all in Italian.It definitely shows up American design websites.

Journal Two.

Domus as well was very impressive. Yet another Italian website, greatly designed. It was very interactive and it gave an option to choose English or Italian. I thought this was nice because on Abitare there were so many products I wanted to read about but could not because it was in Italian.

Journal Three.

Azure magazine website was yet again awesome! It must be the Italian designers because I did not view any design websites in America like these. The graphics were inviting and changed to give the website dynamics. The title is bold to let the veiwer know where he/she is at and is very well organized.


No comments: